Join us at the Historic Clark Chateau this weekend to give our beloved building some much-needed TLC! After dozens of events and more than 2,000 people walking through the building this year (wow!), it could use a deep clean and some sprucing up.
Here are a few things we'll be doing:
- Spackling and re-painting damaged walls
- Hanging artwork
- Clearing out the garage and transforming it into an actual storage space
- Deep cleaning every floor of the building
- Organizing and cleaning our horribly unorganized boiler room
- Moving furniture and heavy objects
Our day of Action will take place THIS SATURDAY, OCTOBER 22ND from 11am to 5pm. Come lend a helping hand and help us take care of our beautiful historic building!
Don't these volunteers look like they're having so much fun?